- Yesterday was an awesome day with my friends of M.Tech. We all had been to Ahmedabad for an exam. The exam was conducted by GPSC for the post of IT Lecturer in Gujarat's Government Engineering/Polytechnic Colleges.
- After a long time I met RSA (Ravi, Shrikant and Adesh) and Vimal. Tushar, Vipul, Kiran and Anandbhai were also present.
- After the exam we all had pre-decided to meet at Ashram Road, Near City Gold Cinema. Also we had planned for a movie (Exodus) after having lunch at a restaurant.
- As we had enough time left for the movie, we went to Sabarmati River Front after the lunch and as usual, we clicked many pictures.
- I, Tushar, Ravi and Shrikant had a ride on a speed boat. It was thrilling.
- After the movie, we all bid good-bye to each other.
- And ya, chilly winters are here.