Updates - 7 can be found here
- Winter has approached. And as usual, I'm motivated to remain fit. Hope this time the motivation remains throughout the year.
- Have started running. However, it's a different story that I'm running less and walking more. But the important thing is, the needle is moving.
- Apart from running, have also started doing a few stretching and upper-body exercises.
- My initial goal is to complete 5 km run.
- Became member of Central Library, Gandhinagar and read 2-3 books namely, 1. The Palace of Illusions 2. Curfewed Night and currently reading Akoopar (Gujarati).
- In between I also read Chetan Bhagat's The Girl in Room 105
- Rudraraj and Rivanshi are not here in Gandhinagar. So I can engage myself in Running and Reading. Lets see what happens once they are here.
- Eagerly waiting for this years' Ahmedabad National Book Fair. This time it's in November (winter season) rather than May (Summer season). Reason: To reduce carbon footprint and electricity bill.
- And finally, Happy New Year (Hindu)