- Yesterday was an awesome day with my friends of M.Tech. We all had been to Ahmedabad for an exam. The exam was conducted by GPSC for the post of IT Lecturer in Gujarat's Government Engineering/Polytechnic Colleges.
- After a long time I met RSA (Ravi, Shrikant and Adesh) and Vimal. Tushar, Vipul, Kiran and Anandbhai were also present.
- After the exam we all had pre-decided to meet at Ashram Road, Near City Gold Cinema. Also we had planned for a movie (Exodus) after having lunch at a restaurant.
- As we had enough time left for the movie, we went to Sabarmati River Front after the lunch and as usual, we clicked many pictures.
- I, Tushar, Ravi and Shrikant had a ride on a speed boat. It was thrilling.
- After the movie, we all bid good-bye to each other.
- And ya, chilly winters are here.
I was reading Robin Sharma's - "Who Will Cry When You Die?" . Love reading the book because I can start reading from any page. And each small lesson of these little book provides food for thought. I read this book whenever I'm short of time, but want to read. It is great. A small excerpt from the very first lesson of the book: We can fire a missile across the world with pinpoint accuracy, but we have trouble keeping a date with our children to go to the library. We have e-mail, fax machines and digital phones so that we can stay connected and yet we live in a time where human beings have never been less connected. We have lost touch with our humanity. We have lost touch with our purpose. We have lost sight of the things that matter the most. Isn't it worth pondering? We're busy checking our phones and emails every 5 minutes but we forget to check our purpose, our goals and our family members. We continuously try to refresh our news feed on Facebook