So writing this post after a long time. Some of the updates could be found on my Gujarati Blog.
- We all are still struggling to combat and contain the spread of Corona virus. Luckily, the spread in Bangalore is much less as compared to Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- It seems my weight has increased considering that we all remain indoors during weekends and all other activities have taken a backseat due to the lock-down by the government. However, for us working in banks, we don't have much WFH facility.
- Reading has been somewhat consistent, but still not as desired. Currently reading Amish's "Raavan". Prior to that I read Gabriel García Márquez's "Love in the Time of Cholera" and Gujarati books "Mahotu" by Ram Mori and "Sogandnaamu" by Khalil Dhantejvi.
- It doesn't feel much like Summer here in Bangalore. And even if it feels hot on someday, by evening it'd rain.
- Will have to purchase new sports shoes.
- Had haircut after almost 3 months - feeling lighter.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.